This weekend we’ll be doing some upgrades to the instances & software that the current Iron Foundry sand box runs in (api.ironfoundry.me). The time frame of the down time will be between 8pm and 10pm on Sunday night. We’ll update this blog post with any additional news that might affect the applications currently running or being tested in the Iron Foundry sand box environment.
- Links to Recent Articles Written Elsewhere « Richard Seroter's Architecture Musings on Building Iron Foundry Apps that Leverage Windows Azure ACS for User Authentication
- IronFoundry.ME Environment Now Running Latest Iron Foundry BitsIron Foundry on Weekend Iron Foundry Work (Downtime Window)
- Adron Hall on Cloud Foundry with Iron Foundry (Windows Core) Install
- Managing PostgreSQL and MySQL Application Instances in Iron Foundry - Iron FoundryIron Foundry on Choosing the Right Database Option for Your Iron Foundry Applications
- Thor Project Opens Up, Building the Cloud Foundry Ecosystem with the Community on Have you brought the HAMMA?